Music For Babies (Walkers)
Building Brain Connections Through Engaging Activities
You have heard lots about how music makes your baby smarter but would you like to find out how? In our classes you will find out ways to activate that little mind of hers and what activities stimulate sight, auditory processing, co-odination, balance and all the other things your child is going to need to develop life skills. Sensory stimulation is how your baby learns and our classes that are on the go, changing activities every few minutes are designed to capture the best ways to help your child learn easily. As they giggle, jump, roll and dance, it will put a smile on your face. Build lifelong memories as you participate each week together.
LEVEL 1: Babies 1 - 2 years (walkers)
Books, CDs and instruments to take home:
Your term fees include home materials to keep at home to extend what we do in class. Over time, your child will build a library of great books and music CDs as well as an orchestra of instruments.
Each term includes:
- 2 x beautifully designed board books
- 2 x CDs with a variety of musical styles
- 1 X Baby safe musical instrument
- Minimum 9 classes (with unlimited makeups and bonus classes available while enroled)
- Free parenting seminars and workshops when held by Kids Discover
- Access to our Online Parent Portal (online booking for bonus classes, personal calendar, email retrieval, invoicing, downloads and more)
What you will experience in class:
- Variety of music. Musical diversity builds strong neural networks in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhances a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together time. A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time”, offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development
- Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!