Music For Babies (Pre-walkers)
A Strong Foundation for Early Learning
You already know that music is one of your baby’s favorite things, but did you know that it’s also one of the best things for his developing mind? Your baby’s brain is filled with billions of neurons waiting to be connected through sensory stimulation. Our baby music classes offer a sensory-rich yet caring and gentle environment. The activities and relationships you engage in there will develop and strengthen your baby’s neural pathways, enhance your growing parent-child bond, and help you understand the how’s and why’s of your baby’s development.In class, babies and infants explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and environments.
For Babies Newborn to 12 Months (Pre-walkers)
Imagine learning what is going on in that little brain as you twirl, sing, dance and play together. In Cuddle & Bounce, a joyful first Kindermusik experience, parents and their newborns, infants, and crawlers engage in instrument play, dance, exploration time, and together time.
These 45-minute classes strengthen critically important early parent-child bonds, and give you the opportunity to learn about your baby’s early development, fine-tune your baby-communication skills, and receive expert advice and parenting resources based on the most recent child development research.
Cuddle & Bounce classes offer monthly enrollment and a year’s worth of exciting 4-week sessions, each with its own baby-friendly theme. Bring the learning home with our helpful books, CDs and musical instruments which give you the tools to continue the music making at home.
Physical Home Materials
Every term, your baby will receive the following:
- 2 x beautifully designed board books
- 2 x CDs
- 1 x baby safe musical instrument
- Minimum 9 classes (with unlimited makeups and bonus classes available while enroled)
- Free parenting seminars and workshops when held by Kids Discover
- Access to our Online Parent Portal (online booking for bonus classes, personal calendar, email retrieval, invoicing, downloads and more)
These are a perfect extension of the classroom experience and allow you to continue the learning and music making at home. We believe that the parent is the best teacher. In class we show you ways to enhance your baby's learning experience, and at home we give you the tools to succeed in assisting their growth.
What you will experience in class:
- Variety of music. Musical diversity builds strong neural networks in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhances a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together time. A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time”, offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development
- Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!