Our baby music and sensory classes build brain connections and skills every lesson. You already know that music is one of your baby’s favourite things, but did you know that it’s also one of the best things for his developing mind?
Your baby’s brain is filled with billions of neurons waiting to be connected through sensory stimulation. Our baby music classes offer a sensory-rich yet caring and gentle environment.
- Unlimited classes per week
- Take home books, CDs and instruments
- 45 minute lessons
- Parenting tools to make everyday easier
The activities and relationships you engage in during class will develop and strengthen your baby’s neural pathways, enhance your growing parent-child bond, and help you understand the how’s and why’s of your baby’s development. In class, babies and infants explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and environments. They socialise with others in a safe environment, learning how to appropriately respond to other children and adults.
Here’s what some of our parents say about our classes:
- Helps with Motherhood skills
- Children are ahead of their peers when they go to school
- The best part of our week!
- The books are a favourite at home
- Learn how to share and lots of different skills
- Loads of fun and a variety of teaching techniques are used
- Even shy children who don’t do much in class go home and do everything
- Children ask every day “Is today Kindermusik Mummy?”
- I learn as much as the kids do