With our virtual classes, no matter where you are on the globe you can now access award winning, educational classes for your child from the comfort and safety of your home!
Our Kindy music and sensory classes build brain connections and skills every lesson. Today a lion tomorrow superhero! You never know where the children’s imaginations will take this class as they move, sing, dance and play. Creativity and individuality are explored as we engage in drama, pretend play and instrument exploration.
Classes will engage your child’s natural love of songs, instruments, movement, and imaginative play with age-appropriate activities that introduce early music concepts.
At this stage your child will be much more independent and you will take on a less hands on role and more than that of a mentor. Switching activities often, but building on concepts, these classes use a combination of videos, songs, dancing and imaginative play to make the themes come alive.
Your child will make friends with other children and our meet and chat before class begins allows the children to showcase things that are important to them. As a kind of impromptu show and tell, the kids will naturally bring things to show their friends at the beginning of class.
Children are unmuted the entire time so I can hear their reactions and incorporate their ideas and creativity for others to follow.
Using either things around the home, or instruments that can be purchased, your child will love playing along to instrument activities, pretending to be animals or driving on tractors, or exploding their language through learning how to make rhyming words.
Each Term Consists Of:
- 9 lessons per term
- Rhymes, stories and listening excerpts
- Award winning music
- Finger plays and dance and movement games
- Recipes and craft activities
- Parent information and educational insights
- Printable lyrics, activity pages and class story
The activities and relationships you engage in during class will develop and strengthen your child’s neural pathways, enhance your growing parent-child bond, and help you understand the how’s and why’s of your child’s development.
Here’s what some of our parents say about our classes:
- Helps with Parenting skills
- Children are ahead of their peers when they go to school
- The best part of our week!
- The books are a favourite at home
- Learn lots of different skills
- Loads of fun and a variety of teaching techniques are used
- Shy children often shine because they don’t feel intimidated
- Children ask every day “Is today Kindermusik Mummy?”
- I learn as much as the kids do