Our pre-kindy music and sensory classes build brain connections and skills every lesson. Every day brings new discoveries and opportunities to explore the world. Despite their growing independence, however, 2 – 3 year olds still long for safety and security; they relish the comfort of the familiar while seeking the challenge of something new.
Sensory stimulation is how your child learns and our classes that are on the go, changing activities every few minutes are designed to capture the best ways to help your child learn easily. As they giggle, jump, roll and dance, it will put a smile on your face. Build lifelong memories as you participate each week together.
- Unlimited classes per week
- Take home books, CDs and instruments
- 45 minute lessons
- Parenting tools to make everyday easier
The activities and relationships you engage in during class will develop and strengthen your child’s neural pathways, enhance your growing parent-child bond, and help you understand the how’s and why’s of your child’s development.
Here’s what some of our parents say about our classes:
- Helps with Motherhood skills
- Children are ahead of their peers when they go to school
- The best part of our week!
- The books are a favourite at home
- Learn how to share and lots of different skills
- Loads of fun and a variety of teaching techniques are used
- Even shy children who don’t do much in class go home and do everything
- Children ask every day “Is today Kindermusik Mummy?”
- I learn as much as the kids do