Our Kindy music and sensory classes build brain connections and skills every lesson. Today a lion tomorrow superhero! You never know where the children’s imaginations will take this class as they move, sing, dance and play. Creativity and individuality are explored as we engage in drama, pretend play and instrument exploration.
Classes will engage your child’s natural love of songs, instruments, movement, and imaginative play with age-appropriate activities that introduce early music concepts.
- Unlimited classes per week
- Take home books, CDs and instruments
- 45 minute lessons
- Parenting tools to make everyday easier
The activities and relationships you engage in during class will develop and strengthen your child’s neural pathways, enhance your growing parent-child bond, and help you understand the how’s and why’s of your child’s development.
Here’s what some of our parents say about our classes:
- Helps with Motherhood skills
- Children are ahead of their peers when they go to school
- The best part of our week!
- The books are a favourite at home
- Learn how to share and lots of different skills
- Loads of fun and a variety of teaching techniques are used
- Even shy children who don’t do much in class go home and do everything
- Children ask every day “Is today Kindermusik Mummy?”
- I learn as much as the kids do