4 – 5 years old
At this stage your child is ready for more formal learning but may not have the discipline to sit for a long period. Our classes are built so they still learn through movement but adopt more advanced concepts.
Children will start to read music and rhythm, experience time signatures, musical terms and what they mean, all while having the same favourite concepts in class they have come to love.
A great way to enhance school learning as musical activities fire every area of the brain. Music skills – math skills – life skills!
- Unlimited classes per week
- Take home books, CDs and instruments
- 45 minute lessons
- Parenting tools to make everyday easier
At this age some children may be ready for the formal learning on an instrument like prechool piano lessons, but many aren’t so this is a great interim to lay the foundation for later work.
At this age, children come to class for the first 35 minutes alone and parents come in for group activities for the final 10 minutes.
Here what some of our parents say about our classes
- Helps with Motherhood skills
- Children are ahead of their peers when they go to school
- The best part of our week!
- The books are a favourite at home
- Learn how to share and lots of different skills
- Loads of fun and a variety of teaching techniques are used
- Even shy children who don’t do much in class go home and do everything
- Children ask every day “Is today Kindermusik Mummy?”
- I learn as much as the kids do