With the pandemic, many piano teachers and parents were forced to look for alternatives. As a stop gap we went to the Zoom platform.
Since then, parents have found many benefits and have chosen to continue as their first choice rather than resume in person lessons.
“There has been a remarkable improvement in engagement for my son with online piano lessons. He is so focused and committed to the Zoom lesson and thoroughly enjoys the whole process. Diana makes the whole experience an absolute breeze and we are so grateful that we are able to continue with these lessons no matter where we are located. I highly recommend Zoom piano lessons with Diana, no matter the age group or experience, you will be well catered for”.Nina – Piano parent
What Age Groups Do You Cater For?
We have lessons for adults, teens, kids and preschoolers. It doesn’t matter whether you have had lessons before, or if this is your first experience. Diana has taught children and teens from young right through their high school years.
Her oldest student was 96 years of age so you are never to old to start 🙂
Find out more:
Do You Prepare Students For Exams?
No, not anymore. Diana has done that for 30 years and at this stage of her career is really enjoying teaching music for the enjoyment and fun of learning. If you are wanting to do exams, Kids Discover is not the right fit for you.
Why Online Piano Lessons?
There are many benefits to online piano lessons
- No travel time
- No missing lessons because of sickness or traffic issues
- Children have the lesson on the instrument they are used to practising on
- With the 2 camera set up, children get to see closeup what I am playing from above, making it easier to process and duplicate
- Lessons include a variety of ways of learning
- Parents can tend to other children in their home environment while the lesson is on
- Location is no longer an issue – easier to find a time that suits you.
If you have any questions about our Zoom piano lessons, please contact us so we can answer them for you.